Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday LIL

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Phanoongy, Apr 26, 2008.

1. :birthday: Lil!!!!! I hope that you have a fun filled day and that mad scot you call your other half pampers you even more than he dose every other day

2. Happy Birthday Lil hope it's a great one!
  3. :birthday: Lil
    Hope you have a fantastic day :grin:
  4. Happy Birthday LIL !!!

What a GREAT age to be :)
    Hope you have a good one !
  5. Happy Birthday Lil.

6. Happy Birthday Lil! Hope you have a great day and all the best for this next year of your life...hope it's a grand one! :)
  7. Lil's birthday? Happy birthday! Hope you're not working :wink: . Have fun.

John & Caroline.
  8. Happy Birthday Lil,
    Hope that the coming year brings you lots of joy!!
    (especially with the new place)
  9. Hey Lil, hope your day was super duper special. :)

Happy anniversary of your birth! :birthday:
  10. All the very best Lil :grin:
  11. Lil, sorry I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY, but my ISP was DOWN all yesterday and I've only just got on again. I hope you had a splendid day, full of love and good wishes.
  12. Take the Duke and man for a ride :grin: oh, followed by shopping :birthday:
  13. Hi all! Thanks for the wishes....twas a great day. The wee man keeps me on my toes and very happy in every possible way! :wink: :grin: Fortunately, my birthday happened to fall on my rostered long weekend off, which was well organised :grin:

Sadly, no more riding for me for a bit....the Duc was stolen last week while we were moving so the day was sad in that respect, but my early birthday present (a beautiful Bull Mastiff x Staffy pup named Peeka) has helped ease the pain of such a huge loss :cry: :evil: :evil: May bike thieves forever rot in hell. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  14. Your bike was stolen????????????????????? :evil:

That straight out seriously sucks. Sorry to hear that news.
  15. Farkn bike thieves!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you had it insured LiL and they find the filth who stole your bike.
  16. :birthday: Lil
    Sorry for the belated wishes.
    Glad you had a good day.