Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Ktulu

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Jun 22, 2007.

1. to the man who's brought us so many laughs, have a great day, mate, and enjoy yourself :)

2. :birthday: Ktulu - thanks for lots of laughs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Have a great day
  3. Happy Birthday, Ktulu :grin: Hope your having a funtastic day.
  4. Happy birthday......

maybe we should all get together and organise that 'special' ktulu type photo just to mark the occassion??
  5. Happy birthday Chris!!! Hope you have a super day followed by an even more super night :beer: :beer: :bannanabutt: followed by a super Saturday and Sunday :biker: and an even more super week next week, in readiness for what I'm sure is gonna be a super month that will turn into a super year for ya.

To summarise: All the best for the next yr of your life. :grin:
  6. Haha! And wouldn't ya know it: I'm bloody crook with the flu :p
    Oh well, at least I have the day off work to prepare the place for a party [​IMG]

I'm sure it will be amazing...

Thanks for the nice wishes! :)
  7. happy birthday you Illihid!
  8. :birthday: 30 huh,its all down hill from here buddy :grin: Good to see Chris your sticking with a personal golden rule to-sick or no- [-( NEVER! work on your birthday. Buy yourself your favourite beveridge, favourite food, get a good flick, crank up the thermostat, and chill mun :cool:
    btw,that kids looks like he's doing a pretty good job of fullfilling you signature :?
  9. Happy Birthday, Ktulu.
    Hope you dont loose your way with words in your old age :LOL:

Sorry to hear that you're sick :(

I always say, the day of your actual birthday is usually a let down so you MUST make the most of getting trashed with your mates! :shock: :LOL:

Have a good one mate and ill chat to you soon :p

11. I'm 23! :shock:

cheers - I ususally work on my birthday though - my family traditionally celebrates birthdays at the more convenient time rather than the actual day :)
    Tonight is the exception though!
  12. Yep do believe that Friday nights are party nights

13. Happy Birthday :grin:
  14. happy birthday ya clown! :LOL: :cool:
  15. Happy Birthday Dopey! I hope you survive your hangover and have a top day dude! :grin: :birthday:
  16. Happy birthday old sausage.
  17. Happy Birthday! You may have to have a few extra 'medicinal' bevvies to help fight that cold of yours!!! I hope you have an awesome day! :grin:
  18. That kid in the vid, how many red cordials did you slip him! :LOL:
    Have a happy birthday you wordsmith!

Regards, Andrew.
  19. Have a great day Ktulu