Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday K8!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dom, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Happy Birthday for yesterday K8! Hope you had a fan-bloody-tastic time. I trust you got out on the bike and went for a burl. :birthday:

2. Bestest birthday greetings K8. Hope you had a great one :birthday: :beer:
  3. happy birfdee k8, don't suppose anybody slipped a little 07 Sprint in ya birfdee card for ya did they?
  4. Hi Nobby!

Nope, I think K8 is still waiting! I'm starting a collection for the "Happy Birthday K8, here's a Sprint for you" fund....

....wait a minute...no I'm not!
  5. Thanks guys :)
    Eating and drinking all w/e and yes , lots of riding. I actually left the valley and went in to the city for lunch with my daughter in Elwood at her new flat ., so it was a good day.

No sprint keys in a card though Nobby lol. Good news is that the 2007 sprint is now at Peter Stevens Ringwood , with more arriving next week, and they are bringing in the same as released in the UK. On track for a January upgrade for me . Woohoo. Red or Black is the big question. Red means a whole new wardrobe :demon: That would be good.

Now you know why I wasn't at the gippy do cruisinggal :) . Date with my daughter , but I'll be at the next one.

Thanks Dom. What a gr8 m8 you are . Thats the last time though you get all those guys to yourself on the sunday runs O:)
  6. Ya...Harpy birfday 2 u! :wink:
  7. Happy Birthday for yesterday K8!!! Hope to see you out on another ride real soon. :)
  8. Cheers Speed and Rosie.
    Very much appreciated. :)