Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday JGM

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by movin, May 29, 2006.

1. Heya John(jgm),wishing you a :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: for today,you know anytime you need me to ride youre FJR for you [-o< ,you have my number :grin: ,cheers :beer:,has been a pleasure to make youre aqaintence through NR.Hope you av a good one. :)

2. Happy Birthday JGM.

It was nice to meet you at Carri's.

3. Happy Birthday John! :birthday: :beer: :grin:
  4. Happy birthday John :)
    Have a good one
  5. :birthday: John hope you have a good one mate :birthday:

Well have to catch up for a ride when the shoulder recovers mate :wink:
  6. Best wishes for the coming year :birthday:
  7. Happy Birthday John, have a nice one and more to come. :)
  8. :birthday: John. hope you have a good one :grin:
  9. Happy Birthday John,
    Hope you have a good one and get out for a ride today !!

10. Hey John, you made it through another year ..... must be all that clean living..... have da good ones moit...
  11. Ahr yes...another year passes mate. <sniffle>...but then a new one begins <wehooo!>
    Thanks Nobby! :grin: :grin:

12. Happy birthday John. Do you really forget your birthday as you get older and hate to be reminded. Cant get away from that in here though !

Have a great day and i look forward to getting out on a ride again when Im all healed.
  13. Happy Birthday John, hope you had a great day
  14. Happy Birthday John...Hope you had a good one!
  15. Thanks Stookie ! Give me a yell when you've mended and feel like going for a spin, mate..I'll ride with ya any time :)

Thanks for the well wishes from eveyone else to. :)...I got meself a second pair of draggins, and a nice new Pirelli Diablo Strada for the front of the FJR. :)