Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

happy Birthday Iffracem

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by matt232, Aug 4, 2005.

1. have a good one!

2. yeh HB, buddy.
    Hope everything is going great for you in your delightful overseas abode!!!!
  3. Happy birthday, mate.
  4. Happy birthday, you old fart!!! :LOL:
  5. Happy Birthday to you :)
  6. Happy birthday mate!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Have a great day!!

:D :D
  7. Happy birthday OLD chap!! :LOL:
  8. Happy Birthday Mate!

Time to celebrate, the way that only Tasmanias roads let you.

:D :D :D

So looking forward to my next trip south
  9. Happy effing birthday.
  10. Thanks All :D
    Been a busy week....... hardly time to scratch meself!

Tonight will be a late one tho, (or early :wink:) copious red wine guzzling and tullamore dew sampling with a few friends.

I'll be sure to have a couple extra for all of you :shock: Then Saturday I'll be going on a recuperative ride.

11. Happy 45th Birthday :)
  12. Hippo Birdy JJ
  13. Yeah, Happy birthday young fella. :)

Have several ports, then try for the old port. If you can remember where it is.
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
  14. Happy birthday oh great OFARK :D :wink:
  15. Happy birthday you OFARC you

16. Happy Birthday JJ, hope you have a good one :D
  17. Nearly let that one slip past.

Cheers to you :D

Must be my shout for coffee then. Gotta respect your elders.
  18. oooooo my brain hurts....................

A fun night. Started with some sherry, some luverly red with an excellent home cooked meal prepared by my dear wifey.

Then some 25 year old Jamesons Irish Whisky to help wash down an excellent boiled fruit pudding & custard, followed by more Jamesons...... yet more Jamesons..... and a couple more for luck.
    Then the cherry cheesecake with port to wash it down.

Got up feeling a tad ordinary (must have been the cheesecake :-&, or the extra couple of drinks for you lot. )

Rode to work in ice and cold this morning, that woke me up, which was lucky, as I had to sit an 8 hour practical exam for the course I've been doing all week. 8-[ Thank the stars for unlimited free coffee on tap.

oooooo my brain still hurts, I'm going to bed.................

19. Sorry I"m late, but thats a tradition in my family. Sounds like my life, red wine food and Jamesons whiskey.

Happy birthday JJ, ya youngun
  20. Hippo birdy two ewe!