Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Greydog

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by GreyBM, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Happy Birthday Mandy

Lizzy and I hope you have a good one.

For your present I asked for some special Tassie weather for you to ride in. Hope the snow made it that far north :LOL:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Happy Birthday Mandy, have a great trip

3. happy twennie oneth Mandy :) take penty of pics and see if you can post pis faster then Rusti :)
    Enjoy the holiday and safe travels :)

4. Happy Birthday Mandy. Hope you have a great day.

Al.

5. No challenge. Anyone can do that :LOL:

6. Happy Birthday!

7. Think the weather gods must have heard you Dave - it p15sed down last night, and has rained on and off today. Went on a pretty good ride on Friday, but sister/partner wussed out on the way up to Waratah, saying it was getting too cold (it was, but I wasn't saying anything), so we went to Penguin for lunch, and had a nice ride down the coast back to Boat Harbour Beach. Of course, the GoPro went flat during the best bit. Typical.

Didn't ride Saturday as got an invite with a stack of sister's friends for a trip out on a boat (which didn't eventuate due to said boat's motor being stuffed - we went out for a little while tho), but 10 of us in the nuffy bus had a good day out in the Tamar valley and went to lunch at a nice pub up the Tamar River.

Am coming back on the boat tomorrow (Monday), so hope the weather fines up for the ride back to Devonport as I don't have any WW gear with me.

Not sure if I'll be there for Monday night coffee or not. Might be pretty tired.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings everyone.