Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

happy birthday faramir!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by D Stump, Jul 30, 2007.

1. gday mate,

although you may never spot this thread, happy birthday!

if u throw a shing ding, i hope it works out better than the last one!

you're a real cutie, ageing has quite a job to do on you yet.

chin chin
  2. Have a great day
  3. I had the pleasure of meeting this nice young man and helping him choose his first bike.

Happy birthday mate :).
  4. Hi D_Stump (Jax), Toecutter (Alex) and Hornet600 (Paul)

I did visit this section for the first time and saw my name on a post. I thought how did you know my birthday was coming up.

Thank you for the birthday wishes even though my birthday has not arrived yet. Last year for my birthday, I booked myself into a pre-Ls course. I only had to wait for two weeks instead the ususal 6 weeks. (Winter is a great time because less people think about bikes).

Thank you
  5. winter's a crap time to have a birthday!

im smack bang in the middle! on the evening of my 21st my twin sister and i threw a space party. turns out, it was the coldest night in a decade. the poo [my twin] was dressed as barbarella. oh well, now we know she's got what it takes to stand by a race track in the cold wearing a red costume.

am glad you saw the thread. today is the first day i popped in here also.

6. Happy birthday!
  7. happy birthday faramir. August is the good time for birthdays it seems :D
  8. One more day left. Still over the moon that D_Stump posted something about 4 or 5 days prior.
  9. One day apart from me then mate. May all your wishes come true.

Well most of them anyway..... some of them are probably pretty sick :p