Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Egiste

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by movin, Jul 21, 2006.

1. :birthday: Have a good one Mark,I can think of few better pressies to yourself,than a sking trip to N.Z.Maybe see you at coffee tonight but something tells me you may be over .05 by 12pm today :beer: :beer: :beer: :birthday:

2. Happy 100th birthday! Ya dork. :p :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. Happy Birthday!!!
    Have a good day mate

4. Happy Birthday Mate

5. this should so be in jokes and humor
    happy days to you mark ;)

6. Hey Happy Birthday Mark, I don't care what everyone say's, I think you're a great bloke :wink:

7. Thanks for the kind words, post and pm's people, but it seems that a certain netrider (I wont mention her name) has found my account logged on and changed my B'day (and hers) to today, apparently in a effort to see if I can be 101 years old !!! :grin: :grin:

Unfortunatly today isn't aniversary of my entry to this world, but I will be celebrating anyway, PM me if you want to meet up for drinks tonight.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

8. sweeeeet!! lol any excuse for drinks

9. You, sir, are a clown.

10. Well, i will say happy birthday anyway, coz i don't know when your real birthday is. :grin:

11. Um, a belated Happy Birthday to you egiste and remember to start off slowly and pace yourself with 50 young fillies next weekend...

12. man - just as i got myself into a panic for not logging on sooner and sending birthday wishes it all turns out to be a hoax.

mind you, i had my suspicions when i saw Es's birthday coming up and i figured the year since her last birthday, two months ago, had flown by somewhat!!!

13. They say it's your birthday. So ........ Happy Birthday :birthday: