Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy birthday Doonks

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rolla, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Have a fantastic day and we will see you when you get back from your holiday. :beer: :beer:

2. Best wishes, matey!
  3. Happy Birthday :beer:
  4. :birthday: Pete. A perfect way to spend your birthday :grin:
    Cya next week when you return.
  5. Hope you have a great day Doonks :birthday:
  6. Have a good one Pete, hope you get all your wishes today.
  7. Happy Birthday Schmoopy.. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. Happy B'day mate, hope you are enjoying your holiday and will catch up with you when you get back.

Cheers stewy
  9. Happy Birthday Doonks. Have a great one. :birthday: :grin:
  10. Best wishes for a great day and many more to come.
  11. Would you believe we got back from Japan last night and today, on my 40th birthday, I returned to WORK !!!

Thanks for all the wishes. A lot of people tried to tell me that life would be all over and that I'd immediately turn into an old man when I turned 40. WRONG !!! After the last 3 weeks in Japan, I can tell you, my life has just begun, what a mad wild ride that was !

Movin - you're gonna cry when I tell you all about it !

I did have a good start to my birthday though, I was able to jump on the VFR for the first time since January and ride to work - that sure was fun too !!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  12. Working on your birthday? Are you sure you're not finding the jet-lag suddenly catching up to you that you just have to go home? :wink: :wink:

Happy birthday!
  13. Happy Birthday Doonks! :)
  14. ahh 40 seems an aeon ago! Happy birthday.
  15. Happy birthday!