Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday CurtainGirl

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Bangr, May 17, 2006.

1. Happy Birthday Kate , hope you have a great day.

2. Happy bday Kate :birthday: the gods were smiling for you today coz the weather was awesome :grin: Hope you got to make the most of it and got in a good ride :cool:
  3. Happy Birthday Kate. Hope you have a great day and the boy spoils you with heaps of pressies :)
  4. Happy Birthday to my darling wife kate,i hope you have a fantastic day today my love, gotta go now and put a deposit on your new GSXR 1000 :rofl: :birthday: Love always your hubby Shaun.
  5. Happy Birthday Kate!!!!!

Have an awesome one girl - and make sure that Shaun picks up that GSXR 1000 for you before Saturday... :):)

6. Many happy returns for the coming year :birthday: \:D/
  7. :birthday: Have a fantastic day
  8. Happy Birthday Kate, I hope everyone spoils you silly today
    ***KATE ***
    the sun will shine the birds will sing
    a special person will come
    into your life
    with a special present
    you will cherish for life

when is the next Ladies Day ride ?
    :blah: :applause: \:D/
  10. Happy birthday Nana...when are u getting the number plate??! :)
  11. Happy B'day Kate! Hope you got all the prezzies you wanted!!
  12. Happy Birthday hun! wot a day u have 4 ur b'day! hope u get spoiled rotten. Enjoy!

jade xx
  13. Happy Birthday Kate!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

14. Thank you's to all of you !!! I love Netrider. :grin: Im at work, but believe me I wont be lifting a finger today ( except to post on netrider ;) ) I have had my RDI of chocolate products for breakfast and am on my 3rd coffee now. Buzz buzz buzz buzz. :dance: :dance: :LOL: :LOL: I will most likely come home to my ZX6R with a home made Suzuki sticker on it somewhere :cry: One day!

Kate. 3 years to Ulysses junior membership. NOT.
  15. Heya Kate, have a great day :grin:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  16. Honey, happy birthday!! :grin: :grin: And what a fantastic day it is today! Beautiful weather.

Sounds like you're on the right track so far - don't work too hard, eat lots of chocolate, wash it down with heaps of coffees. :)

Have a great day. :grin:
  17. Happy Birthday Kate, have a fantastic day!

18. Happy birthday beefy! :grin:
  19. Happy Birthday Kate :grin: Will come around and help you celebrate it :wink:
  20. Loz!!!!!!! Horizontally challenged sounds better! :shock: :LOL: