Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Chubz

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Aug 30, 2008.

1. You've posted ONCE (!) since your last birthday (!) but I guess you might still be lurking :LOL:

Have a happy day.

2. Thanks Paul :)

And yes, more than you know ;)
  3. Happy Birthday Chubz !!
    ..and for posting only ONCE in 12mths
  4. Thanks VCM but I leave it up to PNUT to speak to the masses :blah: I keep to myself these days O:)
  5. Happy birthday Rhea
  6. Have a goodone Chubzy. Long time no see.
  7. mmmmmmmmmm Rhea

Hope it's as gorgeous as you are.

8. Happy bday Rhea :birthday:

Hope you have a great day and get spoiled by PNUT

Azz & Jadey :grin:

9. Happy Birthday! :birthday: :grin:
  10. tried to get into facebook to send a happy birthday wish but i have to enable cookies or some such rubbish. guess that rules me off facebook for a while unless someone can elighten me.

anyway, hornet600 to the rescue. thank god (i'm sure paul does regularly) for good ol' NR eh??!?!?!

so i should get to the point then. a HUGE MOTHER OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. may you receive a full set of psychedelic coloured docs to last you throughout the year.

hugs from us both (ken's got his hands full with a bub) k'n'c xx
  11. Thanks all :)

Had a pretty good day, spent shopping and then topped off with an awesome dinner out!!! (Thanx Tee & Shambles ;) )

Got a lovely necklace from mumsi & dad, a wicked coffee package from my sis & her boyf (know me too well) plus coffee grinder & syrups from mumsi too. Oh and some beautiful vases from Shambles (& Bamm Bamm - I know he won't admit it but it's by default really..... ;) ) And another pressie that I have to go and check out (and pick which one) before I get it (Thanx Tee!)

Oh and who can forget my early birthday pressie of my BRIGHT GREEN Docs!!!!! YAY!!!!! (As much as I wished Carri, I didn't get anymore :( )

The only downer to the day was when I got home from shopping, whilst sitting at the computer, I turned to talk Dean and one of my teeth crumbled at the corner!!! :shock: So now it's off to the dreaded dentist next week to get that fixed :( What a way to begin my 1st week of being 26!!!!!
  12. Hip Hip Horay!!!
    Cam :grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. Happy belated birthday Rhea.
    Glad you had a good day.
    :woot: :woot: :woot: :beer: \:D/ :woot: :woot: :woot:
  14. Sorry i'm a bit late, but happy birthday :grin: