Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday chickbabe

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Have a great day today :).

2. Happy Birthday! Let's PARTY!! [​IMG]
  3. Happy Birthday Lou, hope you have a great day! :grin:
  4. happy b'day lou hope you have a great one
  5. Happy Birthday riding partner! :birthday: Have a great day!
  6. yes baby happy b'day,enjoy your day,the girls got her choc's but she can't have any, :p haha [doc appt]cant eat, drink , or smoke till after 1.30pm [and i thought pms was bad :LOL: ]love ya heaps.
  7. Happy birthday, Lou! I think I signed your bag when you came to coffee at Southbank down here in Vic :grin: ... you and Suzy are such celebs :grin:
  8. Happy B'Day Lou :birthday:
  9. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, had a easy day today, after I couldn't eat, drink or smoke for most of the day :cry: . But I'm really enjoying these chocolates now, but will be walking for the next week. :LOL: :LOL: .
    Thats right blame the kids :LOL: Thank you baby!!!!!. After he forgot about it until kim said something and I found a note in the car saying DONT FORGET LOU'S B'DAY :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

:LOL: :LOL:

Yes that is right, and we are still famous, Sue and I are always talking about our trip down there and my bags are a reminder of the great time we had away.

Thanks again
    Cheers Lou

I feel special today to post for my birthday :grin: :grin: [/quote]