Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday, caz64.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by NetriderBot, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Wishing you a wonderful birthday, caz64caz64.

2. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear caz64caz64 .... *takes breath*....happy birthday to youuuuuu...... :happy:

Have an awesome day!

KTM.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Happy Birthday Chicky!

• Like Like x 1
  4. happy birthday lady Leo - not much age difference between us!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Happy birthday Caz!!!!!

If it's not orange it's a lemon!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Happy Birthday :)

Hope its a good one

• Like Like x 1
  7. Happy birthday caz

• Like Like x 1
  8. Happy Birthday caz64caz64 :happy:! Have a great day and enjoy being spoiled (y)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happy happy!

10. ;) Happy Birthday Ol' girl

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have a great Birthday Caz. Hope you get out on the bike. The weather down here in Mexico is still cold but improving so the mexican hordes will soon be traversing the byways once more. :) Not something you have to worry about up there. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Happy Birthday

• Like Like x 1
  13. Happy birthday caz64caz64 !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Happy Birthday, CazCaz!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Happy birthday

• Like Like x 1
  16. Happy extrusion anniversary!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Happy birthday Caz. Have a fabulous day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Happy birthday caz64caz64! Hope it's an awesome one!:woot:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Happy Birthday caz64caz64!!!
    The weather is celebrating with you! Such a beautiful day, hope you get to take advantage of it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Well.....thank you one and all for birthday wishes but hate to disappoint but something is amiss as it isn't till tomorrow but we wont worry about technicalities!!! Was/is my RDO today so have decided to celebrate today anyway. Beaut weather up this way, so what do I do? Garden!! AAAGGHHH didn't get a leave pass today (as you blokes would say). Had a great ride yesterday so cant complain....managed to weed and mulch an area that needed doing...but being a gardener by trade it is the last thing I really want to do on my day off!!!
    Oh went a got a haircut today (as you do)....now I am channelling my inner suzi Q do....not intentionally but that is what has happened :)...story- have been trying to grow out my hair colour and just going to be au natural...(grey). Got sick of the mess and bit the bullet...got home and the other half said ├┐ou remind me of someone"....didn't take long...started singing down in devil gate drive.....
    Don't mind Suzi Q just wish I could play guitar and strut around in leathers like she does...
    Once again, thanks for the birthday wishes, I will now go and have some celebratory beers ....

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2