Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Casey Stoner ! :P

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mickyb V9, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Ducati gave him a Hypermotard yesterday at Melb !

c'mon Paul . . .
    Being the birthday coordinator, how did you miss this one ! :LOL:

2. I worship in a different church; we only have tea after the services, not lattes :LOL:.

Yeah, yeah, happy birthday to the perpetually-smiling kid from OZ :).
  3. Happy birthday, CASEY!!!!! I bet he liked his pressie on the weekend... Well done, Lad... :)

Two good things have come out of Kurri Kurri int he last 20 years.... Me, Casey and his family... and we all got out alive!!!! :LOL:
  4. A Hyper Motard? Surely they could have afforded him a 1098s :p

Anyway happy b'day to him. It's surely been a year to remember for him.
  5. i thought he got a monster....but i wasnt paying too much attention.

its like last year at the mountain. next day ritter had a brand new falcon in his driveway, but it was a plain 6....i wouldve thought they'd have given him an 8
  6. Maybe they figured he could put knobby tyres on it back at the farm in Tamworth :LOL:
  7. yay to him \:D/
  8. Is he a member here? If not how will he know we wished him a happy birthday??? 8-[
  9. Good question Future,

Casey's birthday was on Tuesday 16th October. Think he just got the pressie from Ducati as a bait to attend the official opening of their superstore in Melbourne.

But that is a small price to pay for some one who at the age of just turning 22 has won a Moto Gp title and his home country GP