Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Carri27

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, May 22, 2006.

1. One of the happy people of Netrider, have a great day carri!
    {Notice I didn't mention the number}

2. :birthday: Have a fantastic day. :grin:

3. Happy birthday miss Carri. Sorry again that I missed yer shindig, if it's any consolation I've been donating slices of my phlegm to feed starving african families.

4. Happy Birthday Carri!
    I hope your day is fun and relaxing!!! :grin: :grin:

5. Happy Birthday Carri. :grin:

6. Birthday blessings Carri :birthday:

7. Happy Day of Aging to NR's resident hippie!

8. Happy birthday sweetie :grin:

9. Happy Birthday Carri, hope you have a top day.

Cheers Stewy

10. Hope you had a great day Carri !!

Lots of fun for all !!

11. Happy Birthday Carri - hope it's a good one :)

12. Have a great b'day carri :)
    Hope you get heaps of wonderful pressies

13. So now you're carri28? :LOL:

Hope you have a very :birthday: !!!

14. likin' the sound of that gromit :LOL:

had a gorgeous celebration yesterday. feels genuinely like a new life beginning (thanks for not mentioning the number Hornet600 :grin: ). new business, new beautiful boy, new car (there had to be some advantage in writing off the old one) and when i get back from OS, new bike.

And of course new gorgeous friends here at netrider making up a whole new community in my life that's been an absolute blessing, that in no small way helped me get through the parting of ways with the old business and previous boy, as well as the car crash and the choosing of the new bike.....oh, and of course introducing me to the love of my life! (oops, how could i forget - sorry baby :))

thank you all for your fun and fabulousness on-line. loving making new friends here and looking forward to putting many more faces to names and making more new wonderful friends in the future.

thanks for helping me cross the line to make it to forty (there, it's been said :)) and looking forward to many more years of riding, touring and swapping silly lymerics on-line.

loads of love, carri xx

15. Have a great day Carri. Hopefully you'll still be in bed sleeping off a hangover to end all hangovers!! Or maybe something else?

Have a good one and hope you get all the prezzies you deserve.

Oh hang on, you're going to Europe for holidays, taking in the IoM TT AND might get to see a MotoGP as well...Nah, you don't need any more prezzies! Moi, jealous?

16. surely i'm not the only one here! maybe i could be the Netrider Naked Hippies Member #1 and see who follows :LOL:

peace and love to all :LOL: :LOL: c x

17. :worthlesspics: :LOL:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day full of peace and tranquility (what else would a naked hippy want; warm weather aside). Remember that from now on your age goes backwards everyear. It's a strange phenomenon, but one i'm sure you'll embrace.

Cheers,
    Josh

18. In the interests of aesthetics, I think we OFARCs should not be permitted to join Netrider Naked Hippies.

:LOL:

19. Many happy Returns Carri!

20. Happy Birthday Carri! Enjoy it as I know you will. :grin: :birthday: