Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday cadillac, flymo rider & tommi

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bond Girl, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Hope it was a gr8 one & you got all you wanted!

2. Good on ya, Bond Girl, b'day greeting are usually passed out by one of you thoughtful Victorian ladies well before this time at night, but I bet they're appreciated whenever. Happy birthday you "almost missed its"!!!!

Hope you have a great one Ree, Im sending lots of hugs and smiles your way. :)

To the others, never met cha, but hope you have a great birthday as well.

I hope you all get great prezzies, good food and fantastic friends to help celebrate your birthdays.

4. Yep, have a great day all of yazz!!!
  5. Why thank you honey! Very nice of you.

Oh....I got much more than I could have ever desired! Had a fantastic day....best birthday in years.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. Thanks naughty Em! Is there ANY forum you haven't announced this on today? :wink: (PS - yes....I know what you're going to say "Why haven't you joined my women's forum yet?") :LOL:

Had wonderful prezzies....and they're still coming! Great wine and food all day yesterday and today with lots of good friends. I'm up to my 3rd birthday cake would you believe? :D :eek:

We too will catch up soon.

Thanks for the lovely thoughts.

7. Thanks Martyn. :D

I had a lovely home cooked dinner last night, with a magnificent bottle of Penfolds wine. Then I've been told I'm being taken somewhere very fancy for dinner this Sat night.....and that's all I know! 8)

Hmmm, had almost forgotten how I spent my birthday last year until your gift arrived in the mail.....reminding me of your gall bladder hospital trip! Do you still miss it? :LOL: :LOL:

8. Happy birthday everyone! :D
  9. Thanks fellow Across rider!

BTW....haven't seen you in ages...how is the riding going?

10. GROAN!!!!! :roll: Oh....the gall! :LOL:

It's not even late! Can't u think of a better response than that? :shock:

I guess the value of Streets ice cream shares have gone up though, now that you can eat as much as you like! :p
  11. I'll do my best to get to Fri night coffee this week.

The only riding I've done for the past few weeks has been commuting. :cry: But I'm spending next week down the Peninsula (with the bike of course) so things are looking up! :)