Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Brownyy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by GreyBM, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Happy birthday from LizzyM and me.

Too many more of these and you will turn from a young scalliwag into an old reprobate.

Hope you have a great birthday ride and Speeding Fine Fairy keeps the nasty radar guns pointed in other directions.

2. happy birthday mate :)

3. Have a great day mate!

4. Let me also add my good wishes :).

5. HB mate. I think we should party after the 7th and before the 15th of Jan :D

6. Happy Birthday brownyy

7. Hey, all the best, young 'un.

8. Hope you had a great day Brownyy :)

9. Happy B-Day Browny, hope you had an awesome time pegging along the GOR today...;)

10. Bit late in here, hope it was a good one.

11. removed for yesterday mate, hopefully you got for spin, was a nice day for it too

cheers stewy

ok i take back my happy birthday thought for you, and you can have it on the 26th :p

12. Better late than never..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate !!!

13. Just noticed this thread, thanks all!!

No one is late, its next saturday (26th), I just did that bday ride as everyone is usually busy that day mowing down the remainder of xmas turkey etc.

:(

14. that don't look good

15. Jeez, Brownyy, I organised the Radar Gun Fairy. I didn't realise I had to also organise a Don't Ride Alongside a Police Car at 160 Fairy as well.