Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Black Magic. :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Seany, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Happy Birthday Wendy! :birthday:

It may be your 40th b'day but it's only the first of your new life so make it a good one. :grin: Don't forget to go and enjoy yourself with friends. :beer: :blah: :dance: :beer: :grin:

2. You THAT old BM? :shock:

Would never have known. :cool:

Have a super3443. good one beautiful. fing32.

birth.

3. Happy Birthday, Wendy....

4. Well well well, another newly turned 40 odd like me on Netrider.

Happy BURRPPP...day!

Your old enough to join the Ulysses. Woo Hoo

5. ^^but not old enough to warrant a Harley.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

Hope you have a great day.

6. !!!!*****HaPpY bIrThDaY wEnDy*****!!!!

7. Happy birthday Wendy.

8. Happy birthday Wend'. Now life begins :grin: Ride safe Chicky :biker: xoxo

9. Happy birthday for yesterday, Wendy! Hope you celebrated well and are still recovering :LOL: :beer:

EDIT: Oh, it's today! Well, have a ball!! :beer:

10. Bestest wishes for the exciting year ahead for you BM :dance:

11. :beer: Happy Birthday, hope it is great and just one of many to come. :dance:

12. Thank-you everyone...what a surprise! :grin:
    I have had so many calls, emails and SMS's today that there is no way I could be upset about the big '40'!
    I got to work this morning and my work buddies have decorated the big glass windows at the front of the place (we face a main road) with an ENORMOUS 'Happy 40th Wendy' sign and balloons and streamers! I almost ran off the road when I came around the corner.
    I would rather be turning 30, but I don't look or feel 40, so what the hell, huh?
    I am being taken to 'places unknown' for dinner tonight, and the girls are currently out in the back room collaborating on some surprise (which includes a birthday cake that has been made in the shape of something that they will only leave to my imagination!) :p
    Have a great day guys, you are a great bunch...thanks again! :grin:

13. 40 I remember turning 40, had all my own hair, teeth could still ride a bike. Still true 10 months later!

have fun :birthday:

14. Thanks you old fart :LOL: Glad to see there is light at the end of the tunnel of antiquity! :LOL:
    I don't think Ulysses would accept me on the ER6!

15. Nah BM you're kidding....35 I believe.... :p

16. Thanks MG- very nice of you my friend! :grin:

17. You can never have too many riding buddies. Maybe an idea to go to a meeting and see what the members in that branch are like. Quite a few of us there in our 40's (and 50's and 60's) in denial about our age and still try and act 25 :p

And of course all the best for the BIG 40

18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY1!!1!!1 ...

19. Ok guys...pics of the big birthday front window display and the 'novelty cake and candle'.
    I will NEVER live that butt shot down...... :LOL:
    Wendy40thpics002.

Wendy40thpics001.

Wendy40thpics003.

20. Yep can definatly see thats your butt :p , the thing i wonder is who posed for the other bit of the cake :shock: :shock: