Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Azz!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jadey, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Mmmm... what a way to wake up, bacon and eggs for breaky in bed! and it's not even my birthday :p

Happy birthday Babe!!!
    sorry i'm sick and we couldn't got out today :(
    i'll make it up to you later *wink* *wink*

2. Happy Birthday!
  3. =P~ yumm bacon & eggs for brekky, wish it was my bday everyday :dance:

Thanks babe for the birfdy luvin :bannanabutt: :smileysex:
    Hope you're feeling better soon, but looks like I'll have to eat my birfdy cake all by myself :eek:

Thanks :grin: Been a good bday so far & getting spoilt :cool: only thing that could top this day off would be a ride through the twisties but seeing as I can't get on 2 wheels yet hope you guys can get out & ride for me :biker:
    Happy barfday
    Hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
  5. Happy Birthday again!

Glad to see you're getting taken care of :wink:
    Hope the rest of your day is just as fabulous!
  6. Happppppy Birthday to you,
    Happppppy Birthday to you,
    Happppppy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hiphiphooray. Wish I was there to share your birthday and give you a big birthday hug. Hope your both doing great and lookin after each other.
    Take care, talk soon.
    MWAH :grin:
  7. Happy Birthday Azz! I hope you've had a wonderful day being spoilt! :p :birthday:
  8. :birthday: Azza. Hope you had a fantastic birthday you old fart. Hope ya get lot's of lovin. :demon: :bannanabutt:

Shaun n Kate.
  9. :birthday: to you
    :birthday: to you
    :birthday: to AAAZZZAAAAAA
    :birthday: to you
    Hope you had a fantastic day :grin:
  10. Just like to say thank you for you being you and Happy birthday brother! It's my honour being your mate and i am glad that we have meet! Spewin about last night that you could'nt be there to celebrate it. Not the same with out you's. Something was missing. No pumpkin soup! :grin: Anyway, hope she made your day :censored: brillant and that you had an awesome day with alot of love, passion and energy! You deserve it! You already have your present and she was there by your side to make your day that much special. Have a great one and we will catch up with you's in the not distant future! Here's to a speedy recovery! Peace. :birthday: :birthday:
  11. Happy birdy Azza :grin:
  12. Hey ya old-er bahstad,may the next year bring you good health,good fortune,and a start to your travelling memories. :birthday:
  13. Thanks heaps guys for all the birfdy & well wishes :grin:

Had a great weekend with my Bombers boys winning yesterday and Stacey winning at Brno tonight, and getting spoilt for my birfdy just topped it off :cool:

Wish I could've caught up with most of you last night but just wasn't to be coz I needed to take care of my Jadey, but with lotsa luvin care she's starting to get the better of the b@stard flu that knocked her for 6 over the last few days

Looking forward to catching up with you guys soon :blah: it's been way too long between drinks :beer:
  14. happy birthday matey
    i hope you all the best

hope to see ya on the road soon
  15. Happy Birthday for yesterday mate, hope you had a great day

Cheers Stewy