Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Belated Birthday motormouse

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nous, Aug 16, 2007.

1. I do believe our dear motormouse had a birthday a couple of days back!

Happy belated birthday Tessa, hope the QLD crew will stir it up a little for ya again this week.

2. Happy Birthday Tess.... might have to have a drink or three in celebration on Friday!

3. Happy Belated Birthday Tess, I hope your day was awesome! :grin:
  4. Happy Birthday Tess, I hope it was a great day for you. :grin:
  5. hahaha nous maybe tess was keeping it quiet for a reason, hahaha friday night is looking like a big one happy belated bday tess
  6. Lots of love and energy coming your way during your celebration time for you to have a fantastic birthday! Wish we were there to help celebrate. I had no idea that it was your birthday recently when we have been speaking on the phone of late! :eek: Sorry hunny! :oops: Hope you had a great day. Enjoy your new pressie! :birthday: :birthday:
  7. It'll be 'right. Loz, Woodsy and Bec are gonna be elsewhere. That's more than half the hard drinking cancelled out.
  8. Nah cheng they haven't drunk much all trip and i guess they aren't going to start to now.....

It's alright tess i am hanging around to have a few belated birthday drinking with you.

Cheers stewy
  9. The young lady managed to pick herself up a couple of very nice, fast, red birthday presents too... Pics please Tess! Happy birdy!
  10. Shush! I'm trying to preserve their party animal reputations! IT's called PR! :grin:
  11. is blodders sticking around?
  12. happy birthday hope ur have a great day
  13. Thanks guys *shucks*

Yes the rumors are true I turned 26 on Wednesday! I'm now officially closer to 30 then 20 eeek.

I bought myself some very lovely bday pressies - beautiful red things. I will post when I get pickies - only got it tonight! I'm in love with my new vfr. Can't get the smile off my face! And can't wait to bring it to Melb to show it off. See you all in Oct, till then

Be bad and be good at it :cool:
  14. Heya Tess

You can tell I dont read all the topics on this forum lately.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

And what no better way to celebrate than with a new bike!
    Cant wait to see you on it at The Island.

Girls ride in November to Narooma maybe too. wil keep you posted!.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Love from Kate and Shaun. X
  15. Tess, sorry to miss ya birthday. Hope you had a gooden.

Congrats on the Viffer too. Cant wait to see some pics.

Dave and Deb

16. Happy belated bday Tessa!! :birthday: Can't believe we missed it... haven't been online much coz been looking after lil Jadey as she's got the flu :(

Will share some late bday drinks with ya at the GP, can't wait :beer: