Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy 60th Birthday Brian26146

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Happy birthday to the grand old man of Netrider.

Best wishes Brian, I hope that it's an enjoyable and memorable day for you and your family.
  2. Yo Brian! Happy birthday and hope you have a good one :)
  3. Indeed, Happy Birthday.

May your clutch springs remain taught, your right foot remain down, and may the police perform summary on-the-spot executions of any traffic offenders who piss you off today. ;) :p :twisted: :grin:
  4. Happy Birthday :) I hope you have a great day

5. Happy Birthday mate - hope all that smoke around there doesn't affect those aging lungs :LOL:
  6. Happy Birthday mate - hope all that smoke around there doesn't affect those aging lungs :LOL:
  7. At the risk of you contradicting me, Happy Birthday Brian. :LOL:
  8. Happy birthday, Brian.

I'd say "old fart" but I'm only 12 years behind you.

Ps. Tony, smoke around here's pretty good. Winds seem to have sent it elsewhere. Might change later with the northerlies that are expected to crop up.
  9. Have a great birthday Brian and best wishes for the coming year. \:D/ :applause:
  10. Thank you one and all. :)

I am hoping to have a quiet day and go for a spin later.

And by the way, I hope you all have a look at your left legs, they might be a bit longer than you think. :p
  11. Happy Birthday Brian!!!

Hope you get lots of good pressies and enjoy your spin :grin:
  12. Happy Birthday Brian! \:D/ Have a great day mate. :grin:
  13. hey happy birthday mate.. have a good one!! \:D/
  14. Happy birthday Brian!!
  15. Thanks again.

Had a bbq lunch with family. Have to wait a few hrs to get on the road but this eve looks good.

I heard "Wisdom is the domain of the aged"

How long do I have to wait now? :p :p

Bloody hot out there. Poor firies, feel sorry for them. As for the bastard that robbed some of them here, nails and nuts and trees comes to mind.

I think I would speak for all the residents of the area in that we would apologise for the behaviour of those cretins who robbed them.
  16. Happy Birthday Brian, have a good day.