Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy 40th Birthday Slej!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flipper, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Happy Happy Birthday for today, and also to the other various birthdayites :D
    Hope you all have a great day :D

2. Bappy Hirthday Slej!

Hope you have a great day, and here's wishing you many more k's under the belt..
  3. Welcome to the other side of the hill, Andy.
  4. Happy Birthday, Andy
    Still a youngster a heart
  5. All the best Andy.

old fart :p
  6. happy birthday Andy have a good one
  7. Giggle, snort, giggle 40!!! snort, giggle! 40! Hahahaha

Happy B'day Andy, even if it's is your 40th. Now get back to work and unpack some more boxes :)

What pressie's did you get? Sorry I cant make the gathering 2nite.
  8. Happy Birthday Andy. Now you can join the Ulyses :)
  9. Happy birthday Andy!! I hope it's a good one. :)

I'm sorry mate but I won't be able to make it to your birthday bash tonight. Have a great night!! :wink:

:D :D
  10. Happy Birthday, Andy!! I would have wished you well in person last night if I had have been thinking :oops:

Have a good one!

:D :D :D

Hope you have a great day, and i hope to see you at some point tonight (whether you can actually see me is another story!!)

p.s. Kyzmos, i hope you managed to find something good to get him back with, he needs it even more now that he's 40!!!
  12. happy birthday you old fart :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Thanks for all the kind wishes guys.
    well wow 40, I made another mile stone

14. Who would have thought, eh?! Hehehehe

Happy birthday for yesterday mate and it was a damn good night. The spit roast was worth every dollar.

15. Jodz and I had fun at the party last night Andy, ta for the invite... and welcome to 40+

He moike... want to go co-sponser with me on slej's useless club membership ;)
  16. Whatever made you think I was a member?