Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy 30th Birthday to Lil

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mouth, Apr 26, 2007.

1. :birthday:

Hippo Birdy to Lil who celebrates her 30th Birthday today!

Hope the ugly scot of yours gave you breakfast in bed and other nice things :)

2. Have a good one Lil, best wishes and i hope he has parked the new 1098 in the driveway for you. :LOL: :biker:

Maybe he has bought you a new chair to crash :p
  3. :woot: happy birthday, Lil!
  4. Happy bday Mrs. Stookie. Big hugs and all the best, no more falling off them pesky office chairs.
  5. How did I miss this???? Happy birthday to you, Lil :).
  6. Thankyou, thankyou!! I had brekkie of my choice in bed today and then was surprised with a birthday present I would NEVER have guessed from that gorgeous husband of mine. He has just started me on a road of lots of $$$$$ with a new hobby. I had spoken of getting a little fish tank with a couple of goldfish. This afternoon, he arrived home with a 160L fishtank with all the bells and whistles!! Now watch me go into serious watersaving mode :shock:

We're just about to go and do some fish keeping research and get an idea of what sort of fish I'd like to buy next week when the tank is ready to go!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Happy 30th, Lil \:D/

Have fun "fishing" :grin:
  8. Many bestest wishes Lil for the coming year, may all your dreams come true :grin:
  9. Happy birthday Lil, hope you have a fantastic day :grin:

Doonx & Tam
  10. Hope your days been the best Lil :grin:

Seahorses are great little critters too ...... :)
  11. Happy Birthday Lil you lovely girl you.
    Luv the Scumbags :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  12. Happy bday Lil :birthday:

Hope you have a great and memorable bday, sounds like you got off to a great start :grin:

Siamese fighting fish are cool... there's a whole community dedicated to them HERE. I wanted to get a little aquarium but have to wait til Jadey and I get back from OS... but when we do, I'll have a Siamese fighting fish in there for sure, just make sure you don't put 2 in the one tank coz they'll fight til death :eek: :blackeye:
  13. Many happy returns Lil.
    :grin: :grin: :grin:
  14. Happy Birthday Lil! :birthday: :grin:
  15. Flirty 30 eh???

Add my wishes to the pile, Happy Bday! :) [​IMG] :woot:
  16. Me too - enjoy and have a great day :)
  17. :birthday: lil!!!! i hope you where an :angel: , but i know you where a :demon: Hope you did not :nail: too hard and had a :dance: :bannanabutt: :roses: day...o yea and i hope you dont :beer: :beer: too much!
  18. :birthday: lil
    Hope Stookie spoils you rotten.
  19. Happy Birthday Lil!

Hope you have had a wonderful day!

20. Happy Birthday Lil :)

Was great to meet you yesterday...hope the carpet burn didn't interrupt the day ;)

:birthday: :beer: :beer: \:D/