Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy 30th Birthday Seany

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by shelley rally, Oct 27, 2007.

1. I hope you have the fantastic birthday that you deserve honey, and have an awesome night tonight :) You are a gorgeous and very special man in every way, and I couldn't be happier that I met you :grin: Happy birthday!

Love Shell xoxo
  2. Feel the love!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Happy birthday you lucky man. Hope you have a great 3rd anniversary of your 10th birthday. :LOL:
  3. happy birthday ya silly bugga
  4. Have a great day Seany; it has dawned beautiful and cloudless here, and I hope you have a bright beautiful day there too :).
  5. Forecast for Saturday
    A hazy morning clearing to a fine and mainly sunny day. Light northeast to
    northerly winds freshening during the day.

Precis: Fine.
    City: Max 29

Not bad eh Paul ;)

:birthday: Seany, hope you have a great night tonight. Sorry I can't make it but work prevails :(
    Catch up soon :)
  6. Happy Birthday Sean,
    welcome to the club ;)

might see ya tonight - see how the leg is feeling. but I can't drink :(
  7. Happy Birthday Seany, hope it's a cracker !
  8. turning 30 eh?
    About time that ponytail went then :)

All the best for a great day Seany. :grin: :grin:
  9. happy b'day seany have a great one, i will have a drink with you in spirit mate
  10. :birthday: Seany

As you celebrate your 3rd anniversary of your 10th birthday I offer these bits of advice: Beware the fairy bread & little boys :LOL:

Hope you have a great night :wink:
  11. Happy Birthday Seany! I hope you have an awesome day and sensation night tonight! :grin: :dance: :beer: :beer: :blah: :bannanabutt: \:D/ :dance: :birthday:
  12. :birthday: Seany
    Hope you have a great one and you get spoiled rotten. Have a great night tonight to. :beer:
  13. Hippo birdie Seany :birthday:
    Hope ya have a great third 10th bday, you couldn't have asked for better weather :grin:

Jadey and I will be there tonight to help aid in your celebratory hangover :twisted: :beer:

so will the shiny ER6 be taking pride of place indoors for the evenings festivities where it belongs? :LOL:
  14. :birthday: champ, hope you have a fantastic day.
    Shaun & Kate.
  15. Happy birthday mate. have a good one.
  16. Thanks for the well wishes everyone! :grin: I don't feel any older yet so I figure that means there's no reason I should act like it. :LOL: See ya's tonight. :grin: :beer:
  17. H B to you buckles.. :grin:
  18. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy 30th birthday my friend. [​IMG]
    Wish I could remember when I was that age :oops:

Live it up at ya party! [​IMG]
    Heres to you getting a free shag from someone! [​IMG]
  19. :birthday: Seany! Wish I was there to help consume the celebratory drinks :beer: Have one for me

:grin: :dance: go seany, go seany, it's your birthday...
  20. All the best,Seany. Wish I was there