Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hangs head in shame

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by WeeBubba, Nov 3, 2010.

1. i hang my head in shame

on melbourne cup i was on the beers at lunchtime, so where to leave the bike??? i didn't want to leave it in the multi story carpark overnight so a workmate said i could leave it at his place instead (he rides a scooter).

after i dropped the bike off the choice for getting back to the pub was (a) long walk (b) short walk and potential long wait for a bus or (c) go pillion on his scooter

i am sorry to say i went pillion. i kept my eyes to the floor and when we got there i jumped off quickly and put some distance between myself and the scooter in case anybody should recognise me. 8-[

incidentally he said i was the worst pillion ever as i was trying to steer for him by leaning before he was.
  2. Ha

Is riding pillion on a scooter worse than riding a scooter?

As a former scooter rider I would have to say yes, but it beats walking or public transport.

Of course if your friend was female, young and hot. I would have left a desmo on the street to ride as pillion.
  3. D) The manly option: Walk, but stop at bottle shop & gather required supplies for journey.
  4. lol dont lie, tell the truth, u got a chubby didnt u :D
  5. :rofl:

Attached Files:

6. ahha........... MV had it with option D
  7. definate +1
  8. so this was the very definition of back seat driving?
  9. mabye you could have kicked the owner onto the back of the scoot ?
  10. bahahha what sort of a scoot was it ican see it now 6 foot monster on the back of a 50cc vespa
  11. biatch's biatch
  12. There is no shame in going biatch, providing you didn't enjoy it and don't make a habit of it.