Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hanging rock 13/2

Discussion in 'VIC' started by in the wind, Feb 12, 2005.

1. So whats the plan to anyone going, i wont be able to meet up with anyone as i'm coming across from Rushworth -->Heathcote -->Kyneton -->Woodend. but catching up with any one going would be great.

http://www.mradmc.com.au/pic_at_hr.html

2. Just got back from there actually. A nice ride to the rock followed by a bit of a climb and some exploring. Thanx to Jake for giving me a hand getting out of some of the situations I got myself into or I might still be there now :shock: I was like a big kid exploring in all those nooks and crannys :D:D:D :oops:
    Then we watched the movie "Picnic at Hanging Rock: on the big screen under the stars which was nice :)
    A cold ride home thru Macedon Ranges but it warmed up as we got to Melbourne. I love that tunnel on a cold night ;)
    Some nice cars around the area this evening so you should have a good day tomorrow :)
    Me? I have a footy rego day to run and then it will prob be a nice ride up thru the Dandenongs :D