Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Handguns and IPSC

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by rat man407, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Thinking of getting back into Handgun shooting and interested in Shooting IPSC

anybody one here shoot IPSC

and what am i looking at roughtly to get my self set up $$$ wise?
  2. would help to describe what ipsc is hey?
  3. Yeah but he will have a gun soon so he can post where the hell he damn wants.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wonder how I will go after posting 600cc racing in Australia on the Shooting Forum
  5. #7 rat man407, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    i already have posted it to www.shooting.com.au the only reason i posted it here as well is because when i'm on the work computer shooting is blocked but netrider isn't and as also i already have rifle and shotgun
  6. Can you hit the side of a barn from 50 feet ?
  7. Is that a comment because i own a shot gun and yes i can i got a pig and a goat last r&r
  8. Barns are bland and take forever to cook.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Depends how you marinate them.....
  10. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_tasting_descriptors

Farmyard : The earthy and vegetal undertones that some Chardonnay and Pinot noir develop after maturing in the bottle.
    Barnyard : Certain off flavors of wine, often caused by the bacteria brettanomyces; generally more negative than farmyard

I've been meaning to get some brett and do a barnyard flavored beer.
  11. Hmmmm oaky
  12. Nothin gets passed you ay
  13. Oh cmon of all the people here I would expect you to be able to follow the logic of my nonsense.
  14. My brain has been fried by Klaus Von Beemer on the old road today
  15. vroom?
  16. Reeeeerreeerooioooooooowwwww
  17. I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. Clint Eastwood.
  18. Said the pig to the goat.....

Then they both got dead - by the barn.....