Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hand fart music!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Bluesuede, Jun 16, 2007.

1. #1 Bluesuede, Jun 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Oh my god, this would have to be one of the funniest things that I've come across on youtube! :rofl: Hand fart music! :shock: Of course this guy thinks he's a serious musician and calls himself a manualist, but, meh, its fart music all the same :LOL:

A combination of the sound, the serious expression on this guy's face and the way he grooves along to his music...its hysterical! All done with his hands.

Here's a couple of my favourites :LOL: :

kwxvOKuLUQ0[/media]]Aha - take on me

IOyEw9bT8yQ[/media]]Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

You can find his collection here

Apologies if this has been posted before
  2. Ktulu calls shenanigans.
  3. Agreed, that is trickery, don't see how that is possible. You can actually catch him out of beat with his hands and the noise a few times too.
  4. #4 Bluesuede, Jun 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Nah his sound is out of sync with the video - he has a tutorial video in his collection too where he talks - sound is also out of sync. It's not a new phenomenon - here's a guy doing it in 1974:

O-nspundl1s[/media]&search=]Click me

EDIT: There's a wikipedia entry on it too:

Click me

I didn't believe it either at first, but its bloody funny :grin:
  5. I've been doing it for twenty years. I don't have that much control over notes though? Maybe I just got over confident in myself. Damn internet, showing me up. :p