Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hammy says Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hammy22, Apr 12, 2015.

1. G'day fellow bike enthusiasts

Hammy here from S/E Vic, I'm doing some research on my next ride and thought id sign up to what seems like a pretty solid forum. Been riding Sportbikes for 15 years and and chook chasers for a bit longer with spells in between. Currently ride an RSV1000R, Before that was a 2012 ZX10, 07 Blade and before that an 02 CBR954 (regret selling that one).

Had plenty of ups and downs along the way and the body is starting to feel the effects of touring on a sportbike, 3 hours is plenty long enough nowadays plus the better half would love something bigger then a credit card for a pillion seat so i'm looking at the sports tourer category now with the emphasis still on the sporty side for the weekend spirited rides. It's pretty much a 2 horse race between the k1300 or the vfr1200........jury is still out but i'll get there

2. Tried the FJR1300?
  3. I have looked closely at it but not ridden one, It sits along side a zx14 as a "possible" on my list without riding either of them though
  4. Howdy & Welcome to NR Hammy!
  5. welcome aboard :]