Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hamilton drives his F1 car with an iPhone....

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Mar 11, 2009.

1.  Top
  2. Must be a vodafone Ad... Cool though

[pedant]It's not an iPhone it's a blackberry[/pedant]

3. Well.... There's only two types of touchscreen phones anyway, iPhones and wannabe iPhones. :grin:

4. ^^^

Apple wanker. :LOL:

5. I swear I've never wanked an apple in my life!

Seriously though, I do all my work on PCs, the Mac is mainly for music stuff. But the iPhone is far and away the most awesome gadget I have ever owned. I wanted another Nokia at the time, because there's a few dealbreaking things missing on the iPhone, but after 4 or 5 months I'm absolutely convinced, it's just so far ahead of everything else, so useable and so damn nice to look at and play with. An amazing product and a true game changer, it even whoops serious arse over the Google effort.

There's other phones that can do more, but nothing can do it so well.

6. Yeah I had one and quite liked it. Then sold it for a HTC Touch Diamond. First one died. Second one works as a phone sometimes. Sometimes you can even text message on it too. But EVERY other program that comes with the phone does not work without freezing or running slowly or totally crashing the phone. Even trying to turn the volume up on the ringer can take 10 - 15 seconds sometimes.

Worst phone ever.

Oh, youre still an apple wanker. :p :LOL:

7. The touch diamond was supposed to be the iPhone killer.... Running windows mobile..... :LOL:

Android should be a balltearer once it's up and running, but being open source and phone-independant, you never know exactly what sort of experience you're in for, and while open source always delivers awesome functionality, it's almost always behind an absolutely shitful user interface.

Anyway, I don't really know a whole lot about smartphones, I just know that this thing is a bloody ripper.

8. Apple crossed their fingers that offering free dev kit they wouldnt have to spend money making apps and it pretty much paid off!

Each to their own, I was part of the rollout developement for a telco and loved the phone and the smoothness/flow so to speak of but for me I missed a sexy camera and mms too much to buy one.

9. Horrible things. People who have them, play with them all the time, especially in social situations.

in 3 years time, we will all have one, and then the world will end.

10. samsung omnia

11. So much for being different when buying an Apple product.

I have noticed as well that some people tend to fiddle with their phones during social meetings...either that or I am not good company.

I'll keep using my 4/5 year old Nokia 6610i until it dies :D

And to the OP...hate to crash the F1 car :shock:. "the pedal got stuck" won't work in this situation.

phong =P~

12. Nice find Loz.

Thanks, I enjoyed that.

13. That's brilliant!!! I never want to grow up :grin: