Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Halo 3

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by b3nje909, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Is anyone else getting there copy at midnight tonight?

2. A friend of mine is.

I shall play it first, and if it's good: then I'll get it with a 360.

3. Bioshock is entertaining me hugely at the moment. I'll probably get Halo 3 once the dust settles and there are some reviews to read first.

4. Not at midnight but am getting it from a mate at Microsoft at special internal Microsoft prices :grin: woohoo!

5. im not going at midnight. BUT i will be picking it up tomorrow, and spending at least the next week caining the shit out of it.. if i dont have the campaign finished by the weekend ill be pretty dissapointed with myself.

6. im not going at midnight. BUT i will be picking it up tomorrow, and spending at least the next week caining the shit out of it.. if i dont have the campaign finished by the weekend ill be pretty dissapointed with myself.

7. I'll bring the beer, you supply the bean bags and big arse TV.

8. In.

9. Well, I do snipe better after a few beers.

Hmmm, I must test a 360 again on my big arse TV... normal Xbox lags on the screen and I'm not sure why :?

10. Ahh the tradition of non-gamer-journalist coverage continues.

Good work, Sydney Morning Herald!

[​IMG]

11. Ritchie.

Has to be.

12. Negative, Ghostrider.

Le Frenchman has a 360, and has promised to bring it over so we can see Master Chief's new toys on the bigscreen.
    Shall I notify you when the time comes?

13. Woooohooooo Just got mah copy!!! \:D/

Got Stranglehold the other day too :)

Tooo many good games.... Not enough time

14. so.... whats the verdict????

have been looking forward to this game ever since i found out they were working on a 3rd. but didn't pre order one. so might wait till mate gets it first so i can play his ;)

15. I am not too sure yet :( Still at work :mad:

Just one and a half hours to go............

16. Had a quick play of it last week. Freaking awesome!!! Athough, Ive never played halo 1 & 2 so im probably not someone to compare them.

17. That explains why the son didn't come home last night. He ordered it way back when and I suppose he collected it last night and spent the night at a mates house.

His 360 picked the right week to RROD on him.

Off topic, but who else has had the fun of calling Microbesloth support with a dead XBox? I did it for the 2nd time today..........

Next time I'm gonna record the conversation.

18. th_desk.
    th_DSC_1268.
    Can you guess if I got it or not?

Yea I picked it up at midnight...but only played it for a very short time last night, been playing it since I got home and I have to admit ...its way better than halo 1 and 2 by a long shot

19. Does a high ranking religious official evacuate his bowels in a wooded area?

Not you Paul :grin:

20. Ahh plenty of beer, mates, gaming and a some light smack talk...always good fun.