Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

halmet padding...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by adnan12, Jan 30, 2006.

1. What do you was the padding insie the helmet with? Just some soapy water :?

2. I believe there is a can of stuff (technical term) that foams up and you wash it with that.

I only just heard about it and will go looking for it today, whilst im looking for some new side plates to replace the one I broke last night :(

Pulled the lid apart to adjust the visor, get it all sealing properly then *snap* you bastard!!!!

3. Best bet is to buy a helmet that has a removeable liner in the first place! :grin:
    What kind of helmet do you have vic? Suomy by any chance??

4. Nitros have removeable cheek pads, but the rest is fixed, I'd like to wash it if I could too....

5. I liked the sound of a cleaner for the inside of my helmet as some of my padding is removable, but some not. I clean the outside with the Shell Helmet and Visor cleaner and that is great, but something for the inside... I went looking and found http://www.motorexoil.com.au/products/maintenance/clean_care.htm and it lists at the bottom of the page on the left "helmet care spray". I guess if you click on the top right and contact them they will let you know who sells it. I will be getting some!