Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Half way there.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by et!, May 9, 2007.

1. Got all my gear today other than my helmet which is due in on friday so I shall be able to go test some private bikes.

For anyone interested Im on the lookout for a VTR250 +04 model in top nick, but nothing, as yet, has showed up in any dealerships around town.

Just to get your opinions I got:
    Shoei TZ-R matte black
    Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket (leather)
    Rjays Fighter Gloves
    Draggin jeans (in that real deep blue)
    Gaerne GSP-1 boots.

All up $1500 spot on.

Let me know what you think.
  2. Where you at?? Two for sale in Sydney by netriders - yellow and black :cool:
  3. Townsville, QLD. It could be some time before a decent example turns up here, but if I end up buying blind it will be from a dealer down south, with free delivery, and a Hornet 250.

4. Duncan's is not an 04 !
    And mine is "matte" black !
  5. Cant quite PM yet so you got some details.
  6. good on you et!

good luck with the vtr.

[stay away from ACTION motorcycles...for the love of god!]
  7. Any reason?
  8. They will stab you and r@pe your warm corpse.

... or they'll sell you a mediocre bike and then provide shoddy back-up service.

One or the other.

--[Jax, I think it was just Action Syd who were dodgy. Mate of mine has bought a bike from Action Parramatta and they were tops {he bought new though}]--
  9. if you have a prob with ACTION syd, ACTION parramatta [head office] deals with the problem very poorly.

they're all nice and friendly untill the day you show up with a sizable complaint.

if your mate has a crash because they 'forgot' to put oil in his bike [like so many before him] ACTION anywhere, will only spit in his face.

they fuct me royal when i bought my first oil-less vtr.

if that place blew up there would be no chance of finding a prime suspect in such a long list [ :twisted: ]

stump it up! :cool: