Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hairy Men!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kris, Oct 5, 2006.

1. So, watching ABC2 a couple of nights ago and Queen were on doing their We Will Rock You concert from the early '80s (I think). And there's Freddie Mercury strutting around with all the confidence in the world, ironically exuding manliness with his statuesque posing...! Lo and behold Freddie had quite a chestful of hair (and even a noticeable patch on his back!) and seemed blissfully unburdened by it.

When are the ladies going to let hairy-chested men back on the scene?! Too long have modern sensibilities dictated that the hairless shall reign supreme! When can I unveil my own slice of Austin Powers to the world without fear of ridicule and recrimination?!!!

...being inspired by Freddie Mercury doesn't mean I'm gay does it?.. not that there's anything wrong with that... :oops: lot's of my friends are gay... not ALL of them, of course.... not that that would be a problem <ahem>
  2. lttle bit of hair is ok,although i reckon the population of hairy men is thinning out(pardon the pun) :wink:
    but dont take it to far otherwise i will insist on not shaving my legs, armpits or anything!!
  3. We're mammals, we have hair. Deal with it. I am never waxing any part of my body!
    I have no desire to be shiny!

Regards, Andrew.
  4. theres always NADS hair removal for men :grin: Shhhhh dont tell any one, i'd never admit to using it in public :p
  5. I never thought I would find men with body hair attractive
    Until I found out that male chest hair is good to grab on to during those intimate moments! :LOL:
    my BF has body hair & I like it - I won't ever ask him to wax/shave/whatever.
  6. Chengaleng loooooves it.

She gets stroppy when I shave my beard, and frequently waxes poetic about my body hair. It's a tactile thing...

Works for me, the less personal hygiene/metropoofual maintenance the better!
  7. Does he ride a kawasaki?

Regards, Andrew.
  8. I like a bit of chest hair on guys :)

but have a hairy back and ill shave it for you while you sleep!!
  9. Like... for free?

10. LOL! You'll need a razor with a name like "yard master"! :shock:

They don't call me Scotch Brite for nothing! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  11. no - and I don't get the joke..............
    oh well
  12. I am a somewhat hairy individual, but my back isn' too bad. I used to have really big fuzzy sidies, and some ladies liked it, some not.
  13. or pubic, something about the name NADS+wax+hair removal for men makes me wince :shock:
  14. There wasn't a joke there, but I was trying to set one up.

Regards, Andrew.
  15. That's Gold! :rofl: :applause: :applause: