Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Had to share this pic of my baby!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by grue, Jan 4, 2010.

1. A photographer friend of mine wanted to practice shooting bikes and asked if I wouldn't mind offering up my bike as a subject, and this picture blew my mind when I saw it:

2. A couple more:

3. Very nice buddy. Like the colour scheme.
  4. Lovin the pics...
  5. The F4i always manages to look both pretty and menacing....
  6. That's a good way of putting it, I like that :)
  7. Very Nice !!!!!
  8. Nice pics, bike looks great.

I do have to say I'm getting tired of the artificial colour-balancing enhancing the bike and leaving everything in the background almost grey-scale. I understand the idea, and it serves it's purpose, but I'm seeing it everywhere and it just looks a bit too fake. Case in point the second last pic above where the red of the bridge is enhanced as well and looks out of place.
  9. Tis a bit overdone (not in this specific example, I mean in general) but could have been worse, they could have been overdone HDR shots...

Or they could have been flash photos, then refereed to them selves as "strobists."

Anyway, kind of works in these examples because a bit of colour has been left in the background IMO anyway.