Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

H9 Fender Eliminator

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Farab, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Do any of you know where I can get a "tail tidy" or "fender eliminator" for a Hornet 900? i would have thought there would be stacks out there for the Hornet, but surprisingly not, well none that I can find.

Keeping in mind that the NZ number plate is 260mm wide and will not fit between the 2 exhausts.

I am looking into making my own.

Any ideas for cool indicators will be welcome. So far I'm thinking along the lines of Fireblade indicators, Buell, or maybe even 3-in-1 LED tail light indicator conversion. Not to sure about the latter, as I have concerns about motorists potentially not properly seeing it indicating??

2. unbolt the mudguard. there are two tabs under the tail light that you can mount a motrax bracket to - exact hole spacing! :)

i bent the top piece 45 degrees so my plate faces upwards a bit. then i mounted the indicator brackets to the bottom of the licence plate so the indicators sit under the exhausts.