Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guzzi servicing

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by MZ, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Hello all
    I have a question to the Guzzi owners . Do you do your own servicing or take it to a shop to get done ? I do some myself but I an just about to clock up 20000Ks and time to get the timming belt done . So can any Guzzi owners recomend a shop that does good work in the Newcastle / Sydney area as I am not to keen to do this myself

2. I do oil and filter changes, but that's about all.

Most Guzzi owners I've spoken to do more than that... Guzzi's tend to attract independant types.

Another issue is that not a lot of shops have much experience with Guzzis...
  3. Pete Roper in Buginindor{sp} near Canberra,he is an authorised service provider.Its a long way up well worth it I hear.You get good info from the Guzzi club,get in touch with Brett
  4. I don't think he'll be making the 5 hour trip to Bungendore from Newcastle for servicing somehow.
  5. And in the five years that have passed, he may have come to a solution.
  6. (I'll be typing this for the very first time in my online life. Take the credit, Liley.)

7. Necro.
  8. Maybe he needs a topend rebuild by now,Petes still around in he Dor
  9. You've got to love a good zombie thread :)
  10. Suggest strongly you check date stamp on reply above mine before going off half cocked.
    Egg on face much?
  11. What makes you think I didn't?

none at all.