Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guzzi Riders ?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VladTepes, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Well while I don't have a bike at the moment (see my inroductory thread) I do have a crazy Guzzi fetish.

Those of you out there who own and ride Guzzis - please post some pics of your bikes here.

Also if there are any Guzzi V7 cafe riders here... I am 6 foot tall - am I likely to fit on one?

2. I've owned a Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans and a Moto Guzzi Norge GT. I sold the Norge because it didn't suit the sort of riding I'm currently doing but I'm still looking around for a suitable 2nd hand Guzzi for my garage.

As for fitting a V7 I'd suggest going to a shop and sitting on one.
  3. Well yeah that's certainly in the plan !

Looking at BikePoin I note that there are not all hat many Guzzis for sale. Are there other places I'd be better off looking ?
  4. Join the Guzzi club or CIMA,do a web seach,there is an OZ Guzzi site and a couple OS
  5. They're beautiful bikes, you'd want to be on the shorter side of average though. I'm 6' and the V7 was way too small to be comfortable.
  6. Hmm really? That's a bugger. I'm 6ft.
  7. I have to agree with that, I'm only 5' 8" and I could flat foot the V7 with bended knees.