Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

guys who sold/traded in their ninja250

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by ibanezboy21, Aug 28, 2010.

1. how much did u get for trade in?

im having a hard time selling my ninja 250r, thinking of trading it in, how much do you think i'll get

its done less than 3500kms
  2. any aftermarket bits on it? im after some for the gf's bike.
  3. Youll always get more private sale. Come a bit of warmer weather and things will pick up. I got 6800 for mine but this was quite a while ago.
  4. $4900 for mine, it had about 14000k's on it, scratches on the RHS fairing (probably dropped by the previous owned before it got to me), i looked after it okay but the bike was a bit unlooked after from the guy i bought it off, and it probably needed new tyres soon.
  5. yea im blaming the cold weather, im already dropping the price every month, dont think i can go lower :(
  6. actually i do

got a geniune kawasaki bar weight
    aftermarket clutch lever
  7. ahh i'm after an undertail for the gf's bike.
  8. Hey mate, I traded my '08 250r that had 18'000km and had been dropped from a stand still. it had a seat cowl and thats it. i got $4'300 for it back in November. Hope that helps, and good luck with your sale!
  9. I sold my 250r about 15 months ago for about $5500