Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gun Holster-Style Carrying Pouch

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dan, Jun 27, 2005.

1. ...words fail me, except "Only in America"!
  2. For the wannabe who's too chicken shit to just buy a gun but likes the tough-guy look. Sad, sad, sad.
  3. Could be confusing for a highway police officer, if you quickly go to pull your licence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. A mate used to have a scabbard on his dirt bike. Mounted just to the right of the front forks. This was to stick the shotgun into when he took it out bush to go pig shooting.
  5. I need a scabbard for my fire toys. 2 short staves about 90cm long....

Any leathersmiths around here?
  6. I know one in Perth who could do it.
  7. well it looks like a pomie invention so the states are taking leaf out of old mother englands book after all ;)

as toolish as it looks (holdsta, snigger, gay) i reckon it would be kinda practical stuffing stuff down the side, as thats what i do now. i have enough trouble holding in my expanding waist line without putting shit in the pockets and, the inner breast pocket just digs in in all the wrong places :(

i usually use a backpack but when its small things down the side of the jacket it goes.
  8. I've got a similar thing for my tinted visor, just used a spare helmet bag under the arm and slung over the shoulder. Works a treat but no need to go and buy that shit.
  9. hahaha! Men in sports bra, anyone?