Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guilty secret

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ibast, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I like my music heavy and hard. Rock, punk, heavy metal, maybe a bit of blues. I find the words "easy listening" offensive. Music should be primal and challenging, not easy.

But . . . .

I like like Johnny Cash. Always have done.

So what's your secret? I doesn't have to be music, it could be you prefer the underwear of the opposite sex.

So fess up.
  2. When they are wearing it - yes...

(And I agree about Johnny Cash - but then I'm also partial to bluegrass as well) :cool:

Along with early Black Sabbath, and other early metal, Dylan, Folk, Rock, and almost everything else (including classical).
  3. My inner Metallica / Nirvana / Pearl Jam fan refuses to admit to liking P!nk.. until now. Please forgive me.
  4. johnny cash aint a dirty word. He owes a debt to indian food here, because the day after a hot curry "ring of fire" is sung boisterously around our house.

"and it burns burns burns! the ring of fire, the ring of fire"

5. Metal - pewk, country music - pewk.

R&B, Reggae, Rap is my music.

I've been known to listen to Enigma & Deep Forest to "chill out" ;)

Underwear???? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I like a variety of music with the exception of country and rap, but have a special place for hard rock and metal.

/I think Johnny Cash is awesome.
  7. I watched the Matrix Reloaded the other day.. And liked it.
  8. I like ska.

9. ... actually, mens undies can be more comfortable than ladies!! ;) ... and no!!!.. I do not have dangly bits!! :p

...Love thrash metal....but have been known to listen to and appreciate Bach & Chopin etc :cool: .... and even Redgum!!
  10. I wear the same socks more than once on consecutive days.... and I often go commando... underwear is overated.
  11. Is this the cryptic way of admitting you cross-dress?
  12. Sorry, had to do it. I've never used this before.... :worthlesspics:
  13. While I have the legs for it, sadly no. I just found it to be much less shitty the second time around. I wasn't game to watch the 3rd one, however.
  14. There is no 3rd one [-(
  15. You acknowledge the second one but not the third?

You people are talking crazy like.
  17. #17 evelknievel75, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    i actually think that britney spears song "toxic" is kinda catchy... (filmclip good also :wink:)

this coming from someone who listens to a lot of blues and has every released and previously unreleased/live album led zeppeling ever produced.
  18. Ok, I'll admit it. I prefer the underwear of the oposite sex.
    I like looking at pic A rather than pic B...;)

19. $5 says somebody on this forum has the shorts from Pic B. :D
  20. I'm mellowing in my old age :-w
    listened exclusively to thrash metal and the harder styles of dance music. Now I'm known to listen to trance and 80's 90's alternative rock, even stooping as soft as Elton (Tiny Dancer may even be one of my ringtones :bolt: )

Ahh yes the matrix