Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guess who this is?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by vaughan coburn, Oct 31, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. little leon the future world champion?
  3. Can't be me, no stickers.

4. I thought that I left that out...computers shit me.
  5. Notice the steel mudguards, treaded tyres, Rd front end and AP5 Valiant ute. Good times though.
  6. Vaughan, I think that you might have just saved yourself the cost of a Christmas card.
  7. Yeah thanks Vaughan good on ya :roll: , closest I ever got to racing bikes I s'pose.........lucky for me. :grin:
  8. That must be, what, 1975 -76?? The old colour prints didn't keep very well, did they; I've got quite a few all-red photos....

9. Oran Park 1974. I won the 350 & unlimited "B" grade races that day. Eric Debenham came second on his thunderous Vincent 1000!!!
    I could hear the noise from his beast as I braked at the end of the straight.......scared the shit out of me!!
  10. [​IMG]

Amaroo, of course, Stud Cola meeting 1977. You know the two old guys, who's the young guy on the old bike?
  11. My mate Ronnie of course.
  12. Nope......Peter Scaysbrook
  13. Really?....must be Rotten Ronnies twin!!!
  14. I cheated as he'd already posted it in 'the way we were' thread. I wouldn't know him from Ted Kaczynski.