Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guess who has lost her Learners Permit!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bond Girl, Mar 22, 2005.

1. It all started out as a beautiful sunny day, just perfect for a ride to celebrate my birthday. Then after taking a slight detour and lots of slow twisties & several emergency stops a few U turns & the company of 5 other riders (all male) Michael at MTA gave me my P's!!!! so no more big neon Lunatic sign on the back of my bike! WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!

2. well done!

3. Congratulations Sue!

4. Jeez, help us all! :p Congrats too :)
    Does that mean the CB will soon be going to a new home?

5. I so know that feeling you must be feeling - I did mine on a scooter whilst the other bloke did his on a "real" bike!!!!

Well done - get out and enjoy the feeling of nothing embarrasing on the back of your bike. :applause:

6. So tell me is it hard or very basic to get the P's. I have to do the same thing next month, the L's give me the $hits....

7. good work sue, now you can look down your nose at learners at the lights too...

8. No Jason I still have a long way to go before I'll be a good enough rider to trust my life to any other bike, My Bond understands me & compensates beautifullly for my crappy riding & I love him to bits!

9. congrats! :) :) :)

10. SEE i told you , you where ready for the big test huh !

congrats :)

11. Congrats sue, :)

12. Yay!!

Congrats Sue.

Emily

13. Congrats Sue. :D I feel so jealous. hehehehe

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

14. A nice birthday present, too!

15. What a fantastic birthday present to yourself!
    Well done Sue!!!!

:D :D :D

16. well done sue
    i was wondering last friday when you were going to get rid of the "L" Plate :LOL:

17. Congrats Sue :)

18. Dips me lid to ya, Sue.

19. Congrats Sue,
    A nice birthday present :D