Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guess what!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by fingz, Jun 12, 2005.

1. I passed my P's test today, YAY thought i'd share the excitiment and adrenalin thats running through me. No more yellow bum :D :D

2. well done fingz, enjoy the freedom :)
  3. Grats fingz! Now you've joined the ranks of those waiting for freedom from restrictions... whoever said this was a free country? ;)
  4. Congrats, please be careful for the next period of "P"s, and enjoy the experience long enough to graduate to a black licence, and enjoy what this unique freedom is all about on a bigger bike.
  5. congrats fings
  6. Thanx, yeah for me its still a little daunting, know hey yesterday i had a yellow plate and today i dont. For me its still all about the learning and going at my pace , with what im comfortable with. The ride on the way home was unreal. The best day so far
    Thanks all
  7. Well done Melissa :D .
  8. Congrats
    Be careful out there and rubber side down.
  9. congrats on passing!
  10. Congrats, it's such a great feeling, isn't it?
    Keep it safe and have fun! (yes, you CAN do both)
  11. great work, where did you do your course?
  12. Congratulation and enjoy!!!!
  13. Congrats on the new red and white bum :wink:
  14. Thanx thanx... I ended up going back to motorcycle motion in cheltenham. The guys are great and its actually easier for me to get there. I was looking forward to a bit of Red bum aside from the yellow but er cause im fully licenced, and asked my instructor to help me turn it around. (whole highlight of my day) we ended up just ripping it off. Its illegal to display a "P" when fully licenced- as i was told. So i've stuck it to my wall instead :)
  15. Great stuff Mel....especially considering you had a pretty big off not too long ago......your confidence must of returned super quick. Its great to see, Congratulations and much admiration!!!
  16. grats...

im a little green =[
  17. Congrat fingz :)
  18. Congrats fingz welcome to "club restricted!"
  19. Congrats mate. Well done!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

:D :D