Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guess what mum bought me!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Paulie, May 1, 2005.

1. Get this guys!

The day i bought my motorbike, my mother made me fill out a WILL!
    She wouldn't let me pick up the bike until I signed the will!

HAs anyone else has such a critical mother? hahaha

2. My mother isn't as bad as my father. Yesterday, he said he wouldn't come to my funeral. :roll: :roll:

:D :D
  3. haha, nice one. well my friends have always wanted me to draw up a will if i get a bike, so they know what stuff they get of mine when i apparently inevitably bite the dust :shock: :p
  4. When i got a letter from AMP about my super (just started a new job) it said my life insurance was like 80 000 and my mum (who's always saying she'd rather i joined the army than get a bike - both of which are gonna happen, sorry mum) said that i can get a bike now, without a touch of humour!
  5. After my big whoopsy my parents offered me $10,000 towards a new car... I told them I'll have to get a sports car with twin turbo and all wheel drive... as you can see I'm still riding bikes...

6. hahaha nice one dude : )
  7. hehe. My parents offered to buy me a car instead of getting a bike.

I just dropped brochures for a M3, Porsche GT3, Lotus Elise 111R, Aston Martin DB9 and a Westfield Megabusa on the kitchen table before I headed off to work with a post-it reading "Which ever you like. In black please.".

Haven't had any comment yet :p
  8. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  9. When I turned 18 Mum offered me $2500 to buy a car on the condition that whatever I got, it wasn't a motorbike. I took the money and bought a Mini Moke. I guess she lost. After that she barely blinked when the motor bike arrived. She does hate though. But then, so does my girlfriend, her family, most of my mums side of the family and a few of my friends. Luckily Dad rides, so I have enough support to survive when I tell em all to piss off.

10. Did you say "Over my dead body you're not!"
  11. you poor people.. my parents were like "be careful"
  12. I dont see the point of your mum making you fill out a will, since if you die they get everything anyway, unless youve been living with a girlfreind for more than 3 years.
  13. leave everything to your dog , sign it and hand it back .

tell him he wont be invited so who cares :wink:
  14. Sifn't leave everything to Netrider :p
  15. Did you leave her the bike, your helmet and leathers?
  16. My mum made me fill out a Next of Kin slip and laminate it and stick in it my jacket pocket....

17. Sifnt too much CS for you
  18. You should get the address of the local old people home, laminate it and tell her to keep it in her pocket!!!
  19. Mum took out life insurance for me...now I have 3 lots, I don't think she's all that concerned! :p

:D :D :D
  20. My mum would have prefered I buy a car. But I wasn't offered a cash incentive so I got a bike instead. :D