Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Guess I can't complain

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, Sep 6, 2005.

1. I am an advocate of the Moderated Forum, and the fact that we all signed up under a set of Terms and Conditions. I can only expect that those rules and conditions, and along with them the ability of Mods and Admins to choose what is allowed to stay posted on this site is applied EQUALLY and FAIRLY amongst the Netrider community.

Glad this is a balanced and easy going online community :)
  2. OK, so that's first gear and you're off the line........
  3. watching the Taco, waiting for the right moment to select 2nd..............
  4. Your like a Franco Cozzo ad.
  5. "In Norta Melbin an Foot uz gry" :LOL: :LOL: :D
  6. Feeling a bit peckish, are we? :LOL:
  7. Chicken or beef Taco?
  8. You're a hard man, deyago; I let that one through .......
  9. Not in bloody North Melbourne...
    :evil: :evil:

It's Brunsawick and in Fottasgray.

:LOL: :LOL:

Get it right or you'll get the Brunsawick jihad after you... :twisted: :twisted:
  10. Just being an educated posterior :D .
  11. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry mate, it's been a long time since I've seen Melbourne TV. :LOL: :LOL:
  12. sorry Mouth, but wouldn't that be "You're" ? Bit like a Taco really .......
  13. You lucked out here... :twisted:

There's both Brunsawick and Footascray posters in this thread...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. The needle slowly creeps around the tacho, a little nudge on the inside bar and we're dropping into the first corner...
  15. I love the way the sycophantic pedants here scurry to look at the spectacle but rarely contribute anything worthwhile
  16. that should take us through the apex.......
  17. Well, sister Yellowroller had a few posts deleted, but she's copping it sweet :wink:

Sanctimonius... maybe, sycophantic? pedantic? never :D :LOL:
  18. Who the hell is Franco Cozzo anyway ? And why do I sound like him ?
  19. Those who have never had a post deleted have never lived...
  20. Franco Cozzo ran a huge Italian furniture shop in Footscray years ago and he used to advertise on TV that his shop was in Footascray!