Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GT250R Modifications

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by iamvinhy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. http://hyosung.com.au/gt250r.html

What kind of mods could be done to this bike in regards to appearance and sound? And an estimate cost please? :p
  2. umm what do you want the mods for??

Pipe $550 sounds good.
  3. can do the same as for any bike.

Lower it, raise it, new pipe, seat cowl, screen, re paint, stickers, neons. Pretty much anything you want :grin:
  4. What kind of pipe would go well? I've seen the Japanese ones that start with Y .. Yoshimura I think :p I think I'd be flamed by other bikers for having neons .. haha
  5. Can the 650cc engine bolt onto this girl?
  6. Nope. But a Suzuki GS500 engine should as the frames are the same, from what I have been told by a guy that owns one of each.

The 650 frame is very different.
  7. Why stop at a 650, a TL1000s donk would be more fun...

Although they look similar the gs500 frame is different, i don't think you'd fit a parallel twin into the gt250's v-twin frame.

Why bother trying to fit a bigger engine in when you could just sell it and buy the 650 for the same price?
  8. try putting a microm pipe, they sound good and are reasonably cheap, as well as having a removable baffle. Twin side-by-side headlights are the go for a streetfighter look, and get some motocross dirtbike bars.