Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

gt250r black

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by yossiyo01, Mar 5, 2007.

1. got a black gt250r around 2 months ago love it , anyone in melbourne have any idea if there is a group of guys who ride on a regular basis with the same bike .

2. Nice bike! :wink:
  3. nice bike aswell , i had my screen tintd and my rear grab handle powder cated black , took yhe gt250 r stickrts of , will post my pic 2morow.
  4. Was considering taking the stickers of but thought it might damage the resale? I think I will be taking the rear handle of for that cleaner look though. Its of no use to me.
  5. you can get the stickers from peter stevens for around 19.00 , so not going to damage any of the resale :grin:
    how long have you had the bike for
  6. i got a yellow one but that will sit in the garage most days

come to a thursday nite mystery ride and there are always a couple there.
  7. thanks for that , where is the meet point and what time , can i bring 2 mates along they ride 600cc bikes , good riders
  8. thanks for that , will see you there
  9. *cough cough* ladies too!!!

I would say there are more chicks in Netrider that ride Hyo's then boys...
    lol... As Goosh said, thurs nights are one of the best! Anyone is welcome and you'll have a ball meeting some of the freaks in here (me included)

10. Stickers are sealed with the clear when the paint is done.. :? As for rear handle, when you remove it it leaves a gap under your pillion seat.. :grin:
  11. the stickers on the side of the bike arnt sealed , they come of with ease, you dont need to use a blowdryer, although the sticker on the gas tank is sealed so i agree with that , i havent taken that one yet of the bike .
  12. I like my stickers, and i like the grab rail, i think of it as a little wing for my bike :p

Red Hyo here
  13. glad i read down coz i was going to say exactly the same thing :lol

welcome to netrider yossiyo, enjoy the hyo
  14. went on a ride to phillip island great day , the hyo had a great time on the open road, great first bike. :p
  15. Are we talking great big hole gap or tiny little coin slot gap....I can live with coin slot. But I can also live with not taking it off.
  16. Glad to hear your enjoying the hyo yossiyo01. Did you actually take it on the track? I just clocked 600kms today on mine. :grin:

Unfortunately my Temp Gauge has gone missing and my Pass Switch stopped working. :(
  17. i also took the rear handle of , left a gap bigger than a coin slot, so instead i powder coated it , only 30.00 dolars so all black now
  18. funny little thing happened to me last night , did a lane split at the corner of glenhuntly road and nepean hwy , stopped at the light in front of a commodore, suddenly i heard bang , the guy got out slammed his door and then screamed at me get out of the way i was hear first , lol
  19. Yup, cagers hate it.. they also hate the fact you can fill up your tank cheap, out-accelerate them using half your tacho, and their gf keeps checkin' out your bike :LOL: