Hey guys, Okay so a bit of background: My 07 gsxr-600 died on me a while back. Found out the battery wasn't being charged. Replaced rec/reg, stator and battery. Now all seems to be good. Idles at ~13.6v, 5000rpm shows around ~14.6v. Bike switched off shows 12.6v. Took it out for a little ride and retested and all seems okay. I've noticed when the fan comes on at idle it will drop to 11.9v and slowly go down from there. I assumed this was normal. But now what I've found is that after riding for a while I'll start to hear my fuel pump a lot more. Like for example, if I'm at an intersection with the indicators on, the the buzz of the fuel pump will change with the indicators. And when I'm in a higher rev range the volume of the buzz will increase. So I rode my bike to work yesterday, went to ride home and battery was dead. Took the battery home, left the bike at work. Battery read as 10.1v. Not good. It seems short rides are fine and the battery is getting correctly charged, but if its hot/I'm stuck in stop start traffic then thats when the issues start to occur. Now the location of the rec/reg on my 600 means that it's susceptible to heat (it's placed right behind the radiator). Could it have fried, considering I've only had it replaced <1000km ago? I'd test the bike but won't get it home until next week. God I hate gsxrs.