Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSXR600/750 Sneek Peek

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by pete the pom, Feb 17, 2006.

1. If anyone wants a sneek peek of the new Suzuki GSXR600 or 750 head down to Phillip Island this weekend. All this week and next week Suzuki are launching the bike to the world press at the island. Head down and have a look over the fence.

2. So did anyone go down to the Island?? I'll be buying a new middleweight in the coming months and I'd like to know how the GSXR600 stacks up to the new R6, 675, and last years ZX6. I like the appearance of the new zooks better but I want to know if they have the mumbo to match??

Does anyone want to add their 2c on what will the the pick of the year in this class will be. I'll be using it more as an all rounder (equally for commuting and the twisties on days off) and less as a sunday poser. Never done track days though it may become a possibility...
  3. January BIKE (UK) magazine has an in-depth on the '06 R6. they like it :grin: